Monday, August 17, 2015

Motivation is the Fire Within



When we last desire, energy is low and you just aren't feeling like you it is important to take time to reflex on why you were pushing yourself anyways? Take a few minutes to think about what keeps you moving? What keeps you wanting more? Why do you push through that last rep then do two more?

For some they are trying to lost those last 5 pounds for other it is to keep their mental sanity while at work. For me, I push myself not so that I can increase my 1RM or hit a goal weight. I train hard even on those off days for two reasons. The first is because I always feel better when I at the end of the day I can look back and say that I did everything I could to prepare myself to be the best me for tomorrow. The second is because I want to model a healthy active lifestyle for my son and show him what determination and perseverance looks like when you push through those tough days.

Today I challenge you to write down your motivation for working out. Why do get up at 4:30am to be at the gym by 5am? Why do you do what you do everyday? Keep it someplace easy to see so that on the tough days you can see it and say "time to go get 'em!"

Champion Circuit:  
Jump Squat x10                        Push-ups                  x10
Burpees       x4                          Mountain Climbers  x24
Lunges        x10                        Tricep Dips              x 10
Burpees       x4                          Mountain Climbers  x24
Squats         x10                         Pull-up                     x10
Burpees       x4                           Mountain Climbers x24
                            Repeat 3x's




Please participate in workouts based on your own physical capabilities. For questions or concerns regarding your physical abilities to exercise consult your doctor. 



No comments:

Post a Comment