Thursday, September 15, 2016

#Simple







Sometimes we over complicated things. We could be making our workouts seem way to busy and complicated that we talk ourselves out of doing what our body needs. I know for me right now I have been focused on running as I have been training for some races however I have started to neglect all the basics of stability and mobility training that my body has been needing. This is because I have made my workout schedule seem too complicated that I don't have time for it all and something had to give. The truth is that these simple exercised would have only taken less than 5 minutes each day and I would be stronger and running better I just took those 5 minutes to do them.

So I'm going to encourage anyone who is reading this to just keep it simple. A good workout don't have to be some crazy circuit that you can't keep track of or include a new exercise(s) every single time. When you are feeling overwhelmed by the question "what do I want to do for my workout today" just keep it simple and remember that it is better to something small than nothing at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment