Monday, September 12, 2016

#Motivation




Reality check: Who is guilty of going to bed saying "Tomorrow is going to be great, I'm going to wake up and ______ (fill in the blank). For me it is go for a run/ go to the gym/ do that yoga dvd, eat a healthy breakfast etc..."  then when that alarm goes off we hit snooze and say "just 5 more minutes."One hour later we are rushing out the door trying to make a cup of coffee to just get going and there goes our morning. 

I'm totally guilty of this awful cycle. Yes, it is a cycle and yes it is the easy way out of a lot of things however on the days that I force myself to get up and just do it I feel a million times better. So instead of going to bed with determination and waking up dissatisfaction, lets commit to waking up with determination and go to bed with the satisfaction of taking care of ourselves. And remember that tomorrow is a new day only if you make it a new one!  

No comments:

Post a Comment